Owning a house is a dream for many and Prabhu Bank is always there to help you realize your dream under Prabhu home loan (Prabhu Ghar Karja) scheme. Prabhu Home Loan is a term loan, developed to cater the personal financing needs of salaried individuals, self-employed, professionals, and owners of small family businesses.
Who Can Apply?
· Permanent Salaried Individuals in continued service for minimum 2 years
· Professionals – at least in 2 years in practice.
· Self-employed businessmen – at least 2 years in business
· High Net worth Individuals
(HNI: Having personal net worth of more than NPR 10 million)
· Construction/Renovation/Extension of House.
· Purchase of House/Apartments.
· Purchase of land or land and building or apartment for individual purpose.
· Citizenship certificate or Passport of applicants/joint applicants & guarantors
· Personal net worth and family detail of applicants and guarantors
· Family relationship certificate (if other documents not support to verify the relationship)
· Completed loan application form
Documents related with property to be mortgaged
· Copy of land ownership certificate (Lalpurja)
· Copy of land transfer deed (Rajinama)
· Copy of latest land revenue receipt.
· Original & copy of property location map (Blueprint)
· Copy of boundary demarcation certificate (Char Killa Pramanit from ward office/VDC)
· Original and copy of approved structure design (Naksa Pass) from Municipality or VDC.
· Certificate of “Construction Completed” certificate (Nirman Sampanna) from concerned Municipality and or VDC in case of ready built house to be mortgaged.
Documents related with Income Source
|Salary||Letter from the employer stating the Position, terms of employment (contract or Permanent), remaining tenure of service, total salary with all deductions and any liabilities to the employer if any. Proof of minimum 2 years continuous service is required.|
|Rental income||Copy of Rent agreement signed by lesser and lessee in presence of witness. - If the property is to be let out or there exists very high potential of rent income from such property due to it’s location, expected future income can be considered for the purpose of providing additional comfort. If the property is on rent on rooms, the rental income can be considered.|
|Income from transport business||
Copy of bluebook (ownership)
Statement of income & expenses
|Commission income||Agency certificate & certificate from the company showing total commission after TDS.|
|Medical Practitioners||Certificate from Nepal Medical Council, Letter from the employer|
|Other professionals||Self-declared income statement signed by applicant|
Tax/Vat registration certificate
Last two years audited financials; Mgmt. Prepared financials supported by Vat/Tax return.
|High Net worth Individuals||Bank account statements, copy of land ownership certificates, copies of blue book & other assets related documents|
|Agriculture Income||Land ownership certificate & agriculture income declared by local authority|