Business Banking (Loans)
Prabhu Bank SME Banking Division offers a wide array of financial products to Small & Medium Enterprises to support their business. SME sector is the thirst area of the Bank. Whether you are already running or starting a new venture or expanding your business, Prabhu Bank strives to provide the entire spectrum of solutions.
Our SME lending addresses the requirement of customers from Rs. 2.5 million to Rs.100 million.
In order to fulfil the requirement below Rs. 2.5 million, the Bank has separate products like Prabhu Sana Byabasaya Karja and Microfinance-Direct Lending.
Bank has specified product as Prabhu Agriculture Loan in order to cater the loan under Agriculture sector.
- Overdrafts (including revolving credits and short term advances)
- Short Term / Demand Loans
- Import Loan / Trust Receipt
- Pre-shipment and Post-shipment financing
- Purchase/discount/negotiation of inward and outward bills.
- Project/Term Loan
- Hire Purchase Loan
Non Funded Facility
- Letters of credit – sight & usance,
- Guarantees – bid, performance, advance payments, supplier credit, others as per the need
- Negotiation of clean & documentary bills under LC/Non-LC
- LC transfers
- Export LC Confirmation
- DAP(Documents against payment)/DAA(Documents against Acceptance)
- CAD (Cash against Documents)